fucking flawless omg
fucking praise dominos
A photo from our roadtrip. Kicking back with some whiskey and enjoying the view from my boyfriend’s parent’s house in Wyoming.
Instagram - @HelaineRose
whenever somebody says like “so what did you do today?” just look off into the distance and say “the right thing”
Then stare right into their eyes and say, “I hope”
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Sunsets from the Royal Mountain (at Parc du Mont-Royal)
When men imagine a female uprising, they imagine a world in which women rule men as men have ruled women.
I feel this is very important.
It’s been apparent to me for a while that most men can’t really imagine “equality.” All they can imagine is having the existing power structure inverted.
I cannot decide whether this shows how unimaginative they are, or shows how aware they must be of what they do in order to so deeply fear having it turned on them.
Turning you on turns me on.
gabriel looks silly in these and I look hella good which makes me like them even more tbh
Page 2 of 194